The TKDA is a cognitive ability test assessing general comprehension and reasoning abilities important for formal schooling and academic career known as the academic potential. The test consists of verbal, numerical, and figural parts with a total of 160 items within 8 subtests. The verbal part includes Analogy, Logical Reasoning, and Analytical Reasoning sub-tests. The numerical part includes Arithmetic, Number Series, and Word Problem sub-tests. The figural part includes Figure Analysis and Synthesis and Spatial Reasoning subtests. Scores are reported in CEEN standardized scaled score based on a solid national norm group.
What is Special about TKDA ?
1. It is one of the first Indonesia’s large-scale computer-based online cognitive ability tests with norm based on more than 10,000 Indonesian college graduate participants.
2. The score is reported in real-time.
3. It is developed based on a sound theory of academic cognitive ability
4. It is psychometrically sound, adhering to the newest international standard of test development and uses developed by the joint committee of American Educational Research Association (AERA), American Psychological Association (APA), and National Committee on Measurement in Education (NCME).
5. It is continuously researched and improved by a solid team of psychometricians.
6. It provides scores at both global and sub-test levels so that further inferences concerning each individual strengths and weaknesses can be drawn.
7. General institutional reports depicting descriptive of selected group of participants with a diagnostic overview derived by senior psychologist are available upon request.